söndag 6 december 2009

Hälsning från Hipsu!



Hei,Greetings from Finland everything has going well here.
Hipsu was in her first puppy dog show yesterday.She get HP and she was best gårdhund puppy (BIR)!!!
We have all ready take part of puppy agility course and now we have plans to train couple times a month in winter with our other puppy freds. Hipsu is really easy to train. She love food ( like her mother) so it is easy to reward her. But wat I like most is her way to process new things. I probably told you earlier that with new things she sits and think and then accept what ever new it has been. With training she dos the same thing. Fist time she just do it, second time she fist have to sit and think what we were doing and after that she dos it after that she has learn it. So I am quite sure I have great agility dog growing here. Our only problen is her independence. She go where she want and come when she have time.
In a way it is good and I like her independence but some times it is really annoying when I try to teach her something and she decide to go watch something else. But now I finally have time to concentrate this problem.
Whatever she come when she grown up she all ready have charm all the people she has met. It is nice to finally have dog who is so open with strange people. Hopefully I manage to keep her that way.
So thousands of thanks to you for this wonderful little person.
Greetings for everyone Terhi and girls

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar